A little quiz on the heritage of India can be really exciting and informative. A quiz aims to put the brightest minds to the test when it comes to history, heritage, and India. Created by The Quizopedia, the quiz is baffling even for the sharpest minds. Do you think you can ace this quiz? Answer the 10 questions and scroll down for the right answers.
- UNESCO world heritage site “Fatehpur Sikri” is in which state
B. Uttar Pradesh
- Taj Mahal is in which state of India?
D. Uttar Pradesh
- Group of Monuments at Mahabalipuram is in which state?
A. Tamil Nadu
- In the case of Western Ghats how many properties were designated as world heritage sites in India?
- In which state Elephanta Caves is located?
D. West Bengal
- Khajuraho Group of Monuments is in which state?
A. Madhya Pradesh
- In which state Group of Monuments at Pattadakal is located?
- Full form of UNESCO
A. Union Nations Education, Science and Cultural Organization
B. United Nations Environmental, Social and Cultural Organization.
C. United Nations Enterprise, Science and Cultural Organization
D. United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization
- Which of the following statement is not true about Red Fort of Agra?
A. It is situated on the bank of river Yamuna.
B. This fort was built in 1565
C. It was constructed by the Mughal emperor Akbar in 1565.
D. It is tagged as world heritage site by UNESCO in 1989
- Who take cares of Ellora caves?
A. Government of Maharashtra
B. Archaeological Survey of India
C. Ministry of Culture
D. Ministry of Tourism
- Uttar Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Madhya Pradesh
- United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization
- It is tagged as world heritage site by UNESCO in 1989
- Archaeological Survey of India
Enroll your kid for more Indian Heritage related quizzes
Download The Quizopedia App here and get access to unlimited quizzes.