Mathematics isn’t easy for most of us. Only a lot of hard work and practice can make one master of each exercise. It is probably the only subject which freaks out kids a lot and all the parents want our kids to excel in mathematics.
As we all have access to smartphones and computers, and the internet is flooded with a huge number of Math apps to try your hand on. Applications like The Quizopedia give your kids the chance to solve hard mathematical concepts without making them frustrated. It simply introduces those tough equations in a fun and easy-to-understand way.
The Quizopedia is the best math apps for kids – ideal for primary, middle and secondary school kids to learn basic arithmetic concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, geometry, number sense, algebra are to name a few.
This app teaches your kid how math is a part of our everyday life. The below-mentioned quiz is specifically designed to target the math domain and standards required for Elementary, Middle and High School students.
Do you think your kid can ace this quiz? Answer the 10 questions and scroll down for the right answers.
- If a = 5 and b = 8, then which of the following is correct?
a) 8 + a + 8 + b = 104
b) 8 + a + 8b = 104
c) 8a + 8 + b = 104
d) 8a + 8b = 104
- If 4 + x + 8 = 24, then which of the following is correct?
a) 4 + x = 16
b) 12 + x = 16
c) 4x – 8 = 16
d) 4x + 8 =16
- Where can the ‘numerator’ in a fraction are found?
a) Above the line
b) Below the line
c) Either above or below the line
d) Anywhere but where it ought to be
- If 3a + 2 = a + 6, then which of these is incorrect?
a) 3a + 2 – a = 6
b) 2a = 6 + 2
c) 2a = 4
d) a = 4⁄2
- In the equation 2 x a = 3 x 9 which of these is not correct?
a) 2 x a = 27
b) 2a = 3 x 9
c) 2a = 27
d) a = 14.5
- 3a + 6 + b = 3a + 5 is the same as which of the following?
a) b = 3a – 3a + 5 – 6
b) b = 3a + 3a + 5 – 6
c) b = 3a – 3a – 5 + 6
d) b = 3a – 3a + 5 + 6
- 5(a – 4) is the same as which of the following?
a) 5a + 20
b) 5a – 20
c) 5a – 4
- If a curve on a graph is said to be ‘symmetrical about the y-axis’, what would you expect?
a) Most of the curve to be in quadrant 2
b) Most of the curve to be in quadrant 1
c) None of the curve to be below the x-axis
d) The left-hand side to be a mirror image of the right-hand side
- < is the sign that means what?
a) Less than
b) Greater than
c) Less than or equal to
d) Greater than or equal to
- Which of the following are common factors of 6, 12, 18 and 24?
a) 2 and 3
b) 3 and 4
c) 4 and 5
d) 5 and 6
- d) 8a + 8b = 104
- a) 4 + x = 16
- a) Above the line
- b) 2a = 6 + 2
- d) a = 14.5
- a) b = 3a – 3a + 5 – 6
- b) 5a – 20
- d) The left-hand side to be a mirror image of the right-hand side
- a) Less than
- a) 2 and 3
What’s your score? Let us know in the comment section below.
For more such quizzes, visit